General & Administrative (G&A) Category Sourcing across PepsiCo Beverage & snacks Operating Companies, managing a total spend of $10 MM, through (1) Executing a G&A category strategies: Risk Management, Innovation and Productivity, (2) Measuring and Improving Performance, (3) and Achieving Annual Plans and Delivering Productivity.
- In close collaboration with G&A lead, draft & implement G&A category strategies, using systematic 7 step strategic sourcing approach.
- Monitor progress of cross-functional category teams.
- Closely monitor G&A upstream market movement to lock volumes, agree basis of cost breakdown with suppliers and take pro-active measures to mitigate risk.
- Closely liaise with main business stakeholders in beverage & food plants.
- Sell category strategies to business stakeholders.
- Ensure implementation of best-in-class sourcing tools relevant to the category.
- Lead category negotiations and manage contracts with suppliers.
- Track G&A supply markets, share evolving category trends, monitor supplier performance and share benchmarking against industry / market standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in procurement.
- Windows MS office user.
- Fluency in Arabic & English is a requirement.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take immediate action to solve business related issues and ability to apply logical thinking when working under pressure.
- Good understanding of corporate objectives & Must Win Battles (MWBs).
- Understanding of key financial business drivers.
Job Type: Pipeline