Auto req ID: 209114BR
PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
Get a glimpse of a real sales career at PepsiCo Beverages Canada during our 4 month Sales Intern Program!
Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
We believe that delivering value for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not simply good things to do, but that these actions fuel our returns and position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Start Building Your Career
This is not a cold calling role. It is an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and start your career with Canada’s Top Employer for Young People! At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, the Sales Intern role is a stepping stone to our Sales Leadership Program, specifically designed to develop new graduates into future sales leaders.
Make an Immediate Impact
During your Internship you will contribute to our success by executing exceptional sales & customer service within your territory and team, while selling the world’s best known brands, including Pepsi, Gatorade, Pure Leaf and bubly. You will work alongside our local field selling leaders to learn the business from the ground up.
- You will bring some of the best known brands to life in store through exciting national and local programs like Super Bowl, Grey Cup, and NHL programs!
- You will foster and build relationships with our customers to help them grow our brands
- You will make an impact by achieving sales targets, market share, product distribution, and customer service targets
- You will be part of a bigger team and have the opportunity to support branch targets by communicating with different departments
- You will have the opportunity to be a part of volunteer opportunities, charity events or other passion projects through our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- You will be merchandising our brands and building exciting displays to grow sales
- You will spend part of your internship taking on exciting projects related to delivering results and present your findings to our leaders
Qualifications / Requirements :
- You are available to work from September to December 2020
- Must be graduating between December 2020 to September 2021
- You are enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited University
- You have experience with people – customer service work, volunteering, associations or societies
- You have experience with a team environment – varsity or club sports, case study teams, members of an executive for a society or association are all great examples of team environments
- You have the ability to work independently and get results – educational achievements or work experience count for this
- You have time management and organization skills – managing your class workload, extra curricular activities and/or your work experience
- You demonstrate solid communication skills – from school presentations, extra curricular activities and/or work experience
- You possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle – this is a non-negotiable job requirement
- You are able to perform the physical aspects of the job involved in display building, and merchandising our products – you need to be comfortable lifting and standing for most of the day
#PBLRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary