Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
Do you have passion and creativity to represent some of Australia’s most loved snacks such as Smith’s, Doritos, and Red Rock Deli? PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is well known as a progressive and people focused business, and we believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. We value our employees and their families and offer an agile and flexible working environment with emphasis on work life quality and health.
To continue our success, we are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our NSW Sales Team as a Senior Sales Representative for the Smiths Snackfoods portfolio.
This role is split with some time spent out on the road visiting customers in Sydney and occasionally regional, supporting the Smiths Sales Reps, and with some days in the Chatswood office. This particular role is crucial in leading the multi-site owner (MSO) plan across Independent Grocery and Petrol & Convenience customers, so to be considered for this role, experience with MSO Independents is a must.
The role comes with a company car, is Monday to Friday, and is highly suited to someone with a positive and resilient attitude. Our brands are both fun and exciting, with promotional activity and event activations happening year-round. Creativity is a big plus! Merchandising displays is a part of the role, however no heavy lifting is involved.
You Will Be:
- Assisting with leading the new business agenda across Independents accounts
- Visiting existing Independent outlets and sourcing new business opportunities
- Leveraging customer plans and the commercial calendar to negotiate support for in-store executions
- Building capability of the team through coaching, work-withs, and sharing best practice
- Communicating to, and supporting Sales Reps to bring to life in store activations and new product executions
- Continue to retain and build great relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Identifying and executing in-store sales growth opportunities against key Blueprint objectives
You Will Have:
- A valid NSW drivers licence and good driving record
- Full Australian working rights with no restrictions
- Experience with MSO’s and Independents (must have)
- Leadership skills to support and grow the team
- Good understanding of working with achievable goals & metrics
- Confidence supporting the Sales Reps with clear communication of business agenda
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with a positive attitude towards our customers
- Skills to have a natural selling conversation
- The ability to effectively use retail math’s within a selling conversation with a retailer
- No weekend work with some flexibility through the week
- Company vehicle and a competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through our online programs
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through PepsiCo Learning Offerings online
Working at PepsiCo:
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process for this role:
- Submit your application via our website
- Text and self-recorded video interview
- Face to face interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Medical assessment related to role
- Reference and background checks including licence and driving record check
Job Type: Regular