Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we have an exciting new role as an Operations Manager - Beverages. This role is responsible for supporting the Beverage Category in the achievement of the Annual Operating Plan via building and sustaining bottler manufacturing and delivery capability. We are looking for someone with an understanding of beverage packaging and technologies, and experience in manufacturing processes (preferably beverage manufacturing process, thermal processing operations and aseptic processing systems).
The right person for this role is an analytical thinker with a strong drive for results, high integrity, and personal commitment to corporate and community values. Someone who thrives in a busy and demanding environment and can work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional teams towards common goals.
You will be:
- Supporting the ANZ Beverage Team in the development of business strategy
- Managing innovation from an operational perspective (product, packages)
- Providing technical assistance in the development of packaging and new product strategy
- Ensuring approved packaging materials are available for production
- The Subject Matter Expert on Suppliers capabilities, capacities, packaging costs, and specifications
- Providing project management and consulting for field packaging projects and activities
- Developing and maintaining a database of Bottlers and packaging material specs
- Ensuring that all project execution meet Quality and Food Safety standards
- Supporting the resources teams in material requirements planning, procurement, and sourcing strategies
You will have:
- Full Australian working rights with no restrictions
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related discipline
- 8-10 years of relative experience. Experience in a beverage operation would be highly regarded
- Ability to lead, train, and influence others without authority
- Demonstrated experience in influencing franchise owned and joint venture manufacturing plants
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to represent PepsiCo internally and externally
- The willingness and flexibility to travel
What we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through PepsiCo Extras
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through PepsiCo Learning Offerings online
Working at PepsiCo:
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular