Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Employee Central Implementation Lead
This role will be responsible for managing all sector-driven Human Capital Management system projects, change requests and configuration updates/changes. This role will also be responsible for providing input to the release management planning process. In addition, the role will manage all baseline requests and change control board-related new configuration requests.
- Manage the Work Intake/Change Requests (CRs)/Projects (including the development of project plans and timelines) and configuration changes for new functionality/interfaces in the sector
- Provide input into the Release Management process
- Collaborate with all internal and external team members including: Business Partners/Requesters, HR Sector/Region Leads, PepsiCo IT, PMO, Alight, Accenture AMS, SAP and other 3rd party vendors to successfully deliver projects in accordance with budget, timeline and PepsiCo standards
- Lead the resolution of escalated project issues by collaborating across all internal and external team members to ensure quality implementation execution and delivery, escalating to Senior Manager as necessary
- Provide leadership in project management and adherence to Project Lifecycle Methodology standards to ensure a quality implementation project
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the interface inventory, interface designs and interface SOPs/Error handling process documentation
- Provide leadership and knowledge in designing Employee Central (EC) system solutions to meet requirements
- Provide the inputs needed to support the development and execution of a GHROps strategy that delivers baseline operational performance and the development of capabilities to meet new business requirements
- Provide input into the global metrics and scorecards for all system CRs/projects and configuration changes required to provide status to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Present at HR Forum Meeting presentations (SMEs EC process/system changes) as required
Experience and profile
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or Human Resources, MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in HCM system implementations/HRIT
- Global large-scale systems implementation and project management experience, PMP certification preferred
- Experience in implementing large scale HCM ERP/Cloud solutions: Employee Central or SAP HCM preferred, but will consider Workday, PeopleSoft or Oracle HRMS
- Detailed understanding of HR business processes, IT, and the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Detailed understanding of system integrations/interfaces
- Experience collaborating with business teams, subject matter experts, IT and integration partners in creating optimized system solutions to meet business requirements
- Must be highly organized, with strong follow-up and results-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills, high degree of initiative and creativity with a quality focus and a strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and budget
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, anticipate and independently address issues
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- Proficiency in project management techniques
- HRMS ERP/Cloud-based solutions experience (Employee Central, SAP, Workday, PeopleSoft or Oracle HRMS)
- Influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written
Job Type: Indefinido