PepsiCo's Human Resources Representatives are responsible for providing daily HR Generalist support in the areas of employee relations, performance management, and training and development to a subset of PepsiCo professionals. The HR Representative will partner with local management and Senior HR leaders to execute strategic talent plans that support the needs and priorities of the business.
•Establish credibility and trust among local management and employees, and serve as the on-site, go-to HR resource for the team
•Accurately diagnose organizational issues, develop solutions, and implement action plans at a local level
•Partner with Talent Acquisition and management teams to source and staff a diverse and highly-skilled workforce
•Work with Talent Acquisition to ensure a positive onboarding experience
•Assess employee engagement and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace
•Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics
•Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues
•Participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up
•Leverage PepsiCo centers of excellence to build tools and expertise across teams supported
•Support the HR Manager/Director with labour relations processes including grievance resolution
•The Sr. HR Rep supports a client group of about 400 employees in the following locations: 7 number/location of facilities
•This position reports to: HR Director/Sr. HR Manager/HR Manager
- Bachelors Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
•Experience practising HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is a plus
•A minimum of 3 years of prior Human Resources or Organizational Development experience required
Skills & Capabilities:
• Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
• Ability to problem-solve and translate concepts into actionable items
• Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
• Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
• Strong expertise in developing solutions and influencing others based upon facts/data analytics
• Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations.
• Strong skills in Powerpoint/Excel/WordRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement