The Human Resources Manager (HRM) at PepsiCo plays a key role in executing a talent agenda that aligns with the team's business priorities. HRMs are expected to work closely with the teams they support to execute agreed-upon initiatives designed to address performance at both the individual and team levels. Initiatives HRMs will support include employee engagement assessment and action-planning; performance management; career coaching and planning; custom training; and organization design. HRMs will also play the critical role of coach and advisor to associates in the functions they support.
• Partner with teams to implement solutions to talent and organizational issues
• Assess employee engagement and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace
• Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to source and staff a diverse workforce, and ensure a positive onboarding experience
• Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues
• Participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up
•Leverage centers of excellence to build tools and expertise across teams supported
• Support the HR Manager/Director with labor relations processes including grievance resolution
•This position supports 5 sales locations, a Manufacturing Facility, and Transport Hub (non-union) covering approximately 900 employees in Eastern TN and Southwestern VA
•This position will partner directly with a Plant Director and two Area GMs, as well as their direct reports
•Bachelors Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
•Masters Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
• Experience practising HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
• Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
• Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
• Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
• Proven ability to influence decision making
• Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise.
• Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
• Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
• Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations.
• Stong skills in Powerpoint/Excel/Word
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement