Auto req ID: 209242BR
At PepsiCo Africa, Middle East and South Asia, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
This is a Location Flexible role within AMESA. The incumbent selected for the role will continue to be based out of their current location.
PepsiCo has determined Net Revenue Management as being a critical capability to rapidly scale to address intense external headwinds across the retail landscape, on-going competitive pressure and to underpin PepsiCo’s ambitious top line and margin goals. PEP NRM is still a relatively immature function where strategy, capabilities and technology enablement are not yet best in class, nor standardized and deployed globally.
The main purpose of this role is to define and implement a long term strategic growth framework to deliver Profitable Volume & Transactions growth with sustainable Net Revenue Realization (NRR) and margin improvement for PepsiCo, driving impact across all NRM growth levers, BU’s and Categories.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Defines the overarching NRM strategic growth framework for the enterprise and defines a multiyear strategy program to prepare strategic BU’s to realize profitable volume & transactions growth with sustainable NRR and margin expansion in a defensible and consistent manner
- Leads the Sector NRM PSP 3 years roadmap defining future sources of growth and strategic investments across BU’s to realize these sources
- Partners with BU GM & CFO to develop clear AOP actions plan to support the BU delivery on Volume flowthrough NR growth and that targets expansion in performance levers (e.g. Trade efficiency) in line with BU market situation and PEP growth framework
- In partnership with the Sector/BU Commercial, Category Leads & CFO defines a clear target framework to improve share of critical price tiers, and expand price leadership via targeted brand activity, pricing and Pack Price Archictecture (PPA) actions. Additionally, partners with Sector Commercialization to define innovation guardrails to align future innovation to desired price tiers and price points.
- In partnership with BU CFO’s, drives standards/discipline in NRM governance, incorporating standardization of Pricing Council processes, to elevate NRR performance and execution excellence.
- Partners with BU CFO & NRM leads to deploy targeted deep dives leveraging Global NRM resources/tools to identify value opportunities to underpin sustainable NRR delivery over the PSP horizon.
- Develops a coherent strategy agenda to control and optimize Trade Spend in key BU Snacks markets and partners with BU NRM leads to deploy
- Builds Net Price Defensibility and discipline in Trade Terms (CDA) to guard against future consolidation risks in targeted geographies
- Leads the Quarterly NRM QBR with Strategic BU’s to evaluate PEP NRR performance drivers and impact of PEP and Competitive actions on revenue and share performance et Price Management capability in key geographies
- Coordinates with the NRM Innovation and NRM Capability priorities to ensure NRM Strategy requirements are supported and readily translated into execution
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in NRM strategy and operating practice with c. 10 years minimum industry experience
- Broad multi-channel experience preferably in established FMCG and/or Retail. Additionally, strong record in CPG Consulting practice at a senior level with minimum 10 years CPG practice experience
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills – ability to review complex data, pulling out key insights & translating into high level storylines & concise practical plans for execution
- Ability to visually present thoughts, storylines, facts & figures in a compelling way and adapt content to a variety of audiences – specifically including strong Powerpoint competence
- Commercial Acumen – Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda and interrogate complex, incomplete or ambiguous data with ease, including strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Self-starter and able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment
- Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at senior level and across a wide stakeholder group in Functions, Sectors and BU’s
- Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Change management – leading large-scale change throughout levels of an organization
- Excellent communication skills and can articulate complex issues in an easy to understand way
- Proven leadership and people development skills of a substantial team of diverse individuals
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular