As Transformation Coordinator you will be responsible for working with the transition lead, PMO and functional teams to plan, manage and execute the ‘design to migration’ of business processes from business units to Krakow.
You will be responsible for monitoring progress of the projects and informing relevant stakeholders as well as monitoring the risk and creating mitigation plans.
Your will be part of Transition team and your role will have impact on transition execution from various locations which include reporting on transition metrics, managing logistics for knowledge capture travels etc.
- Set, prepare for & coordinate meetings design sessions with functional leads and SMEs
- Consildate the outputs for analysis (incl conversion of activity surveys to FTEs and savings calculations)
- Ability to create the initial business case and subsequent revisions
- Drafting of process narratives/flows
- Ownership of construction and revision of associated migration plan (incl any change requests)
- Working with SMEs for process solution definition from a transition standpoint and build relevant process document as and when required
- Identifying and scheduling E2E project deliverables, milestones and required tasks – preparing and owning the detailed project plan, setting up the governance rhythm and reporting out on progress
- Working with the IT team to define IT infrastructure for planned migration and ensuring timely introduction to ensure seamless operations (connectivity is in place, applications can be accessed and all tools are available)
- Working with the Process Excellence on metrics definitions, designing templates for reporting, baselining and ensuring report outs are taking place
- Working with the Knowledge Management on governance surrounding Knowledge Capture/Knowledge Transfer and ongoing documentation management.
- Working with the HR on timing of new hire transition training, associated visa needs (timings etc) for Knowledge Capture/Knowledge Transfer
- Coordinating with the admin team to ensure facility / seats are available and planning ahead of time based on the projections from the business
- At least 2-3 years of previous experience in project management or in transitions is a must
- Very good written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work with different stakeholders, excellent stakeholder management and client handling (domestic & international) skills
- Proven ability to manage change in a fluid, dynamic and evolving environment
- Understanding of metrics, process improvements, lean and six sigma would be helpful
- Proficient with MS Office – MS Excel and MS Power point in particular
Job Type: Regular