This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead the Quality & Food Safety for APAC Sector covering China Foods, China Bev, AP BU and ANZ BU - has a responsibility to ensure Quality and Food safety standard compliance across all BU. The role collaborates with R&D, Global Functions , Sector QA and SC leaders in each BU, Food safety lead and all relevant internal and external Business stake holders to effectively drive the quality Agenda for APAC Sector. The role drives implementation and compliance to quality norms in each with strong collaboration with different functions in Sector.
- Set the Sector Quality & Food Safety Strategy and govern Quality & Food Safety process for all Pepsi brands
- Align with Global Quality functions, each BU on Q&FS priorities and work with each BU to deliver all Q&FS targets.
- Take lead on the communication on all Q&FS related process between SC and other functions, including R&D, Sector QA, Global functions and SC, to guide the supporting to innovations, SQA, commercialization and Ensuring Flawless execution Q&FS standards/programs in whole SC.
- Look for the Opportunity of streamlining the process and cost reduction by lift and shift best practice and New Technology.
- Managing Scale business with establishing robust governance for Q&FS and follow through for sustained take action culture
- Collaborating and influencing Key stake holders internal external to drive Quality and Food safety improvements and to support all new business and new innovations
- Capability Build: Building relevant capability for resources for future seamless integration and leveraging best practices from other sectors and from different BU.
- China Foods BU
- China Bev BU
- Asia BU
- ANZ BU
- SC Technical supporting,
- QC team in each function
- Global Functions
- Option of working location is among Shanghai, Bangkok or Sydney
- Degree holder in Chemistry or Food Science.
- 15+ year of experience across Ops verticals with Quality specialization.
- Knows the business cold across Food & Bev. with solid technical skills.
- High leadership capability.
- Solid understanding of business Levers & models.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geographically and across multiple cultures.
- Strong internal and external communicator, influencer and negotiator.
Job Type: Regular