We are now hiring a FP&A Analyst to join our team in Cork on a fulltime permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $64billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role will support Innovation Costing team through the provision of end-to-end product costing and standard cost management in SAP.
- End-to-end product costing and financial new product set-up for 5 global locations.
- Standard cost management within SAP on a day to day basis and at year end for multiple plants
- Partnership with Supply Chain Innovation and Global Planning teams to ensure delivery of accurate costings, right first time and on time. Ensuring that Operations Finance is delivering world class data.
- Collaboration with the Innovation Execution teams to ensure accurate and timely setups
- Supporting the Innovation Costing Senior Analyst to provide financial analysis for early-stage innovation costings, working in close collaboration with R&D and BU finance teams to deliver preliminary cost analysis for new innovations
- Tracking final costs of new innovations against preliminary financial analysis to understand variations & provide insightful cause of change analysis to leadership stakeholders within PGCS, R&D, G groups & Bus
- Interpreting raw data for standards and early-stage innovation costings to support Operations Finance and the wider PepsiCo group, in identifying trends and areas of opportunity
- Ideally a professionally qualified or part-qualified accountant with experience in a high-volume multi-national manufacturing environment.
- Excellent understanding of standard costing systems and variances
- Committed to quality with the drive and determination to fulfil objectives within deadlines. Initiative and a high degree of self-motivation are essential
- Ability to identify issues on a timely basis, identify an action plan to resolve issues and influence others to implement the action plan. An appetite for continuous improvement and adding value to the business
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on key priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to and influence co-workers (both financial and non-financial) across various departments and all levels of the organisation
- Excellent Excel skills a necessity. Systems literate with SAP costing experience a distinct advantage
- Virtual and in person collaboration, communication and influencing skills are key to success in this role – the main interactions for this role are with supply chain. Establishing and maintaining good working relationships is vital
- Strong analytical skills are required to review ingredient, BOM and supply chain data to translate into insightful recommendations.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a FP&A Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will Fin Bus Innov Assoc Analyst
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular