- Highly effective leadership of the site Manufacturing Excellence agenda encompassing Lean, Lean Six Sigma, technical capability and productivity delivery.
- Create and sustain an operations culture that is built on Lean manufacturing methodologies, continuous improvement and clear accountability.
- Drive continuous improvement by involving employees in the problem solving and decision making as well as recognition for exceptional work.
- Leadership of site specialist resource providing effective support of daily QCDM escalation.
- Identify a year pipeline for productivity delivery leading to robust delivery of annual productivity savings.
- Deliver continuous performance improvement through identification, support and leadership of projects, driving improvements in efficiency and other KPIs.
- Identification and leadership of Lean Six Sigma projects across the Coventry and Lincoln manufacturing sites.
- Execution of high priority site improvement projects.
- Lead Lean deployment and competency plan, building sustained site capability across all levels.
- Coaching and functional leadership of Lean Specialists and Lean resource
- Use leadership standard work to contribute towards zone improvements in QCDM.
- Significant operational leadership experience with a demonstrated track record of applying Lean/CI principles to realise business goals and deliver productivity.
- High level of personal drive, energy and resilience. A proven track record of getting things done in dynamic operational environments.
- A smart thinker with the ability to join the dots and build winning strategies for long term Business success.
- Able to function effectively with multi-disciplinary teams that are geographically separated.
- Ability to interpret data and formulate results with actionable recommendations
- Project management skills essential.
- Good knowledge of end to end supply chain complexity and drivers of COGs.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge essential, Minitab proficiency a plus
- Proven ability in strategy development and deployment, thinking beyond tactical task execution
- Able to lead and facilitate improvement projects or workshops
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the business
- Able to lead cross functional teams and agendas and build winning teams through coaching and influencing.
- Able to influence and collaborate outside of site boundaries and use network to deliver results
- Strong presentation and communication skills. The ability to liaise confidently and assertively with all levels within the company essential.
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.