We are PepsiCo Equipment Services. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Job Description Summary: Maintenance & Engineering Supervisor
The SC MEM Supervisor role contributes to the success of the Georgia Market by providing functional leadership and support to Frontline Teams of service technicians across the Georgia Market with the goal of Achieving Service Excellence by improving the PES Scorecard measures of Customer Service, Productivity, Process, and Cost.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Track standard PES metrics and prioritize opportunities
- Solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Deliver effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist the team to solve operational issues
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Administer policies and procedures
Execution of Headquarter/Region/ Location objectives for equipment repair processes.
- Support Markets/National Sales Initiatives such as Special Projects, Service Advantage Program and Continuous Dispatch
- Follow parts inventory, replenishment and equipment sourcing processes
- Execute required Health, Safety and Environmental Training Program
- People Leadership: Mentoring other supervisors providing best in the class performance plan
- Participate in regular meetings with Channel Managers and Directors (SIP Calls)
- Project Management at a Regional/HQ Level
- Leading and Motivating Others
- Customer/Sales Knowledge
- Developing Others
- Driving Results
- Mechanical Aptitude / Technical Expertise
- Systems Knowledge
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Business/ Beverage Industry Knowledge
- Professional Communications
- Office Suite Experience
- Business Management Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Business Objects, PowerPoint, I-Pad)
- Regulatory Experience (HazMat, EPA, OSHA, DOT, GCS)
- Strong multitasking ability
- 2-3 years Supervisory experience in supply chain
- Analytical and organization skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Pepsi Equipment Services experience including diagnosing mechanical, electrical and refrigeration system failure
- Strong computer skills in Pepsi Systems (BI Reporting)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement