The Senior Analyst, myBuy Procure to Pay will work with the PTP myBuy Indirects team to develop and deliver the myBuy system for the PBNA Wave 1 ERP project. This role is expected to assist with the execution of supplier rationalization and supplier enablement which will include partnering with GP and Ariba to navigate through project work. In addition, this role is expected to assist with myBuy end-user change management training
- Assist with supplier rationalization process which will require working with GP
- Coordinate supplier development and training processes and materials
- Responsible for conducting supplier engagement meetings through various forms of media (Conf. Call, Zoom, etc..)
- Execute supplier outreach communications and educational information and training for the MyBuy portal
- Assist with Supplier Master Data management and integration
- Accountable for the on-boarding of selected suppliers prior to the implementation of the MyBuy program and the Ariba tool.
- Assist with end-user change management training
- Other key accountabilities will be identified as the program develops
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and ask difficult questions
- Challenges requirements and business processes
- Open to changes to business processes
- Eagerness to learn
- Effective communicator, both written and oral; ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and best practices
- Percent Travel 10% for NY residents (for out-of-state candidates, travel could be up to 60%)
- Prior myBuy procurement experience
- Prior Project Management experience (Agile Methodology, a plus)
- Oracle and/or SAP experience a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement