Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our IT Business Relationship Team on a 10-12 month contract as a Business Relationship Management Analyst. This role owns relationships with business stakeholders across all relevant functions and serves as a single point of focus for EDI and other automation initiatives and support. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years in IT and strong SAP experience (SAP certification preferred). The right person for this role will have experience and confidence negotiating, conflict and problem-solving, and the ability to focus on business value results in order to achieve win-win outcomes across all levels of the business.
You will be:
- Partnering with our business stakeholders to support existing EDI customers
- Supporting key electronic and automated processes between the business, key customers, and IT delivery teams
- Developing a deep knowledge of the business unit and building positive relationship development
- Ensuring potential business value from IT assets and capabilities is captured, realised, optimised, and recognised
- Engaging with vendor delivery teams, ensuring outcomes are delivered in accordance with aligned business benefits
- Coaching business process leaders and enabling them to articulate their function’s needs to advance performance
- Ensuring business value realisation and optimisation, and identifying opportunities to add value
- Establishing communication processes and channels across business functions
You will have:
Essential Experience / Job Knowledge:
- Proficient in SAP SD module, SAP tables, and master data
- Experience of end to end implementing, supporting, and enhancing EDI solutions
- Experience of working with Third Party EDI (VAN) providers
- Solid understanding of EDI concepts and standards (Tradacoms, EDIfact, ANSI, X12, GS1 XML)
- Thorough understanding of SAP EDI configuration, iDocs, and XI
- Exposure to UIPath and Robotic Process Automation
- 5+ years’ experience facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives/projects
- Knowledge of SDLC process
- Multinational FMCG corporate experience
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®)
- Programming experience such as ABAP, C
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary