Auto req ID: 209345BR
Supply Management Snacks Benelux/France/Nordics is responsible for Supply Planning, Materials Move Planning and Production Scheduling for Snacks for the three snacks plants in Benelux as well as for Supply Planning of intercompany supply locations and of co manufacturers supplying the earlier mentioned markets.
The team consists of 15 team members, reporting directly and indirectly reporting into the Hub Supply Manager Benelux/France/Nordics. Team members are either working from one of the HQ in the Netherlands, Belgium or France (Utrecht, Zaventem, Colombes) or from the production sites in NL (Broek op Langedijk, Zaandam) or BE (Veurne).
Currently we are looking for a production scheduler for the Zaandam site.
Prime responsibility of the production scheduler is to deliver a detailed week schedule and 5 weeks forwards looking master production schedule in line with efficiency targets and service targets. Working as part of integrated Supply chain process the production scheduler is the link between supply planners and manufacturing.
• Translate short term supply plan for week 0-2 into a detailed hourly machine level production schedule taking into account agreed efficiency and service targets.
• Translate short term supply plan for week 3-6 in a master production schedule on a daily level taking into account agreed efficiency and service targets.
• Ensure planning trade off decisions are made and exceptions are aligned with the stakeholders
• Share risks of schedule with supply planner and senior supply planner
• Maintenance of the DPP tool to ensure optimum outputs from the solver tool
• Facilitate performance reviews with to process and packaging specialists to challenge & influence, based on performance trends & opportunities identified
• Provide input to AOP and iS&OP process by collecting data and scenario planning
• Deliver backfill for production scheduling and material planning
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
• Highly process driven with focus on details and optimization on a daily basis
• Makes the right trade-offs and balances resources to deliver results
• Aligns decisions with stakeholders, recognizes the goals of the stakeholders and is able to explain decisions
• Reach out pro-actively towards stakeholders to discuss potential bottlenecks for planning and set out actions to avoid disruption
• Consistently works against the right priorities
• Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
• Applies variety in communication styles
• Graduate or equivalent
• Experience in a supply chain role and /or manufacturing, preferably food processing industry
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and adherence to policies
• Pragmatic, solutions focused approach backed by strong analytical skills.
• First class communication skills (written & verbal)
• Self-starter, self-motivating - able to deal with uncertainty and complexity
• Can work in a virtual team without manager on site
• Fluent in English – Fluent in DutchRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular