As a Revenue Management Director at Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), you will be a key commercial contact responsible for providing the revenue management expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your sales, financial, and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Revenue Management Director, Foodservice and Competitive Pricing will lead strategic price architecture work for our Foodservice channel and generate insights around competitors’ pricing/promotion, helping to drive net pricing growth and share gains. In addition, this role will help to optimize the longer-term revenue strategy and will have significant exposure to the PBNA senior executive team.
Major Tasks & Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Sales, Finance, and Marketing teams to create shape Foodservice channel price architecture and longer-term revenue management strategy
- Develop Foodservice pricing guidance for key innovation items, inclusive of national Big Bets and regional product launches
- Leads monitoring/assessment of competitive pricing trends across the portfolio; collaborates with senior leadership in creating strategies to address/preempt competitive threats
- Scans the industry and delivers value-added insights on competitive developments
- Serves as Center of Excellence for PBNA Revenue Management reporting & analytics; works with Division counterparts to drive national agenda across the organization
- Partners with BIS/IT team to scope out and design tools to advance Revenue Management capabilities across the organization in a consistent & efficient manner
- Partners with PBNA Strategy, Marketing & Insights team in the development of company PSP/Shape of the Business and other strategic projects as needed
- Contributes to regular PBNA Rev Man assessments (Sector + Division) and subsequent action plans to address gaps and enhance capabilities
- Best Practice Sharing and Tools Hub Owner
- Resource for Divisions as Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Finance or Business Administration)
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility
- MBA preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Progressive responsibility, ideally with supervisory experience, in some of the following areas: evaluating sales performance, price/promotion assessment, P&L analysis
- Experience in the Foodservice sector a plus
- Ability to function effectively in a matrixed organization and collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to gain the cooperation of various individuals/teams without formal authority
- Results-oriented with the ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house and third-party software applications
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement