- Lead business unit strategy and tactics development / execution (Integrated Business Plan) to deliver the annual operating plan (AOP). Ensure root cause analysis and countermeasures are identified, necessary resource assistance is secured and clear follow up accountability is assigned for closing performance gaps
- Deliver all Safety, Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Motivation Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Ensure effective integration of TPM Pillar teams (internal and external) and promote best practice reapplication to accelerate People/Process/Technology capability development
- Provide a work environment consistent with PepsiCo Values, leveraging diversity and inclusion to gain competitive advantage in people capability and work force effectiveness
- Lead and motivate the business unit team in a manner consistent with the Mountain Top, Gatorade Production site Vision/Mission/Values, Zero Loss Journey (ZLJ) and Collective Bargaining Handbook
- Build and develop salaried talent through effective application of the PepsiCo Career Growth and Leadership Models. Provide effective and timely performance appraisal (PDR Process), feedback (360 Feedback and Inclusion 1-3 tools) and development planning (Resource Competency Assessment and CDAP).
- Ensure development of frontline team member effectiveness through effective coaching and mentoring of Kaizen and Autonomous Maintenance Events
- Understand the Strategic Management process to continuously assess current and future state performance gaps and opportunities
- Develop and manage Production line efficiency and strategic plans
- Communicate effectively, proactively and in cooperation with plant and corporate functional groups
- Ability to support 24/7 operations as required
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project.
- 2 + years of manufacturing experience in a consumer products manufacturing operation preferred
- Must be self-motivated, results and action oriented.
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions.
- Ability to conduct assessments and audits and evaluate to measure progress.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Business Finance principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong leadership with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement