• Drives appropriate test coverage for critical initiatives, effectively balancing cost, schedule and quality risks - Making Decisions
• Manages project risks and resets priorities to ensure testing success across multiple initiatives - Making Decisions
• Implements continuous testing process improvements to ensure effective and efficient end-to-end testing services, processes, and governance. - Making Decisions
• Drives maturation of test capabilities to align with industry trends and best practices to meet future business requirements - Making Decisions
• Provides input into the overall testing strategy for automated, regression, performance and operational readiness testing, evaluating capability to build opportunities against the expected return on investment - Consultation
• Manages the global application testing portfolio tracking test resource capacity and utilization against global application testing demand - Making Decisions
• Manages vendor partners compliance with PepsiCo testing standards and execution of SAP evergreen managed service – Making Decisions
• Provides input into enterprise testing contracts with third party testing partners, including associated governance and commercial management activities – Consultation, Execution
• Manages a flexible and scalable testing resource pool which can be mobilized against a portfolio of projects utilizing a global delivery model – Making Decisions, Execution
• Administers people management activities for employees - Execution
• Establishes and monitors effective and efficient global testing governance utilized by Global Testing and all third party testing services – Making Decisions, Execution
• Enhances PepsiCo PLM artifacts as needed to enable agile methodologies, tools and metrics and other appropriate deliverables. – Making Decisions
• Manages team accountable for building, deploying and maintaining end to end QA metrics across the delivery and development organization – Making Decisions
• Manages build and maintenance of all formal process documentation for testing for IT – Making Decisions
Oversee teams of employee and contractor test execution resources in SAP, JDA, Salesforce and other global applications who will deliver test execution services on Global projects around the world.
Oversee teams of employee and contractor Automation and Performance Testers who will deliver those services on Global projects around the world.
Oversee teams of employee sector Engagement Lead / Execution Leads responsible for estimation and occasionally execution and management of sector testing projects.
Co-lead SAP Evergreen Managed Service leadership
• Manage / own a separate multi year managed service contract delivery and ensure value / benefit to Pepsico.
• Oversee coordination of regression testing for 5 SAP release calendars globally
• Manage sector stakeholders for SAP regression testing across D&D, IT Ops, BRM organizations in each sector
• Oversee significant SAP test automation build and maintenance processes
• Manage changing sector demands against service delivery based on sector needs
• Oversee managed service performance of an several offshore resources
Co-lead Global Testing Governance
• Define PepsiCo project testing processes, governance, standards, tool standards and training in and out of PLM, including Agile
• Oversee Global Testing Managed service governance including Work Intake process / tools and engagement tracking
• Oversee build and deploy all global testing tools and templates
• Own / build all IT processes for Testing & QA
• Oversee / manage Global Testing contract and compliance Dashboard build and delivery
SAP SOLMAN and BPCA, Tableau, MS Office & Teams, Testing knowledge, Sharepoint, Agile knowledge, Test maturity framework knowledge,
breadth of application knowledge / expertise throughout PepsiCo
Ability to influence Global B2 and B1 customers to invest in testing and automation, adhere to test governance standards, and leverage metrics in decision making. Ability to identify, frame and sell in ideas for additional efficiencies as programs for investment to B2, 3, and 4’s. Ability to consider and understand sector specific and global leadership needs. Ability to meet specific deadlines across many initiatives without dropping the ball.
Ability to manage the build, deployment and monitoring of governance standards and tools as well as SAP Evergreen regression testing automation managed service. Ability to manage vendor partner to effectively deliver against changing priorities. Ability to juggle a large number of initiatives and manage a large number of stakeholders. Resource requires clear executive level communication and negotiation skills, and ability to lead and influence others.
Job Type: Regular