1. Defining and evolving the test management service offering across PepsiCo IT
2. Managing resources (internal and contractor via a managed service contract)
3. Managing test management escalations from engagement and delivery leads.
4. Managing tool usage optimization and reporting standards.
5. Serve as single POC for all test management needs.
6. Align service with overall methodology changes / evolution over time.
7. Assist in ad hoc project work relative to test management.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required. Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
Agile knowledge, breadth of application knowledge / expertise throughout PepsiCo
Ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
Strong analytical skills
Requires fluent English communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
Strong skills in:
o Application Lifecycle Mgmt: Track test plans, sets, defects
o Azure DevOps: Agile Delivery, Build, & CI/CD
High level of understanding desired in:
o Unified Functional Test: non-sap Automated functional testing tool
o Jamo Solutions M-Eux test: Mobile Automated Testing Tool
o Jamo Automator: Cloud based Test Automator for Mobile Apps
o Worksoft Certify: SAP Automation testing tool
o LoadRunner & Performance: Simulate multiple users sessions
Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
• Ability to effectively manage an international team of experts
• Ability to effectively work with remote teams in different regions of the world
• Strong vendor management abilities.
Job Type: Regular