Sales Accounting Associate
The Sales Accounting Associate is responsible for receiving, processing and distributing all Field, DC and Plant incoming mail on a timely basis. In addition, the Sales Accounting Associate is responsible for processing commissions for the Field Sales Representatives weekly.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Process payment remittances accurately including research and cheque scanning.
- Monitor and report to management any transactions which appear to be irregular or unusual.
- Analyze cash balances to identify risks and trends. Report to management as well as the field.
- Provide support to the field related to balances outstanding and investigate issues to provide resolution.
- Assist in reconciling period end cash and work to solve any out of balances.
- Ensure weekly commissions are accurate and are submitted before payroll deadlines.
- Process in-coming and out-going mail and couriers timely
- Fold and mail weekly cheques timely.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous clerical experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Work independently and as a team member
- Continuous improvement advocate
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Regular