As a CoPack Operations Associate Analyst, you will utilize your accounting background to analyze manufacturing variances at our third party sites. You will partner with various teams and expand your network. Some of the various responsibilities include the following:
- Manage third party CoPacker sites including tolling, full case costing (FCC) sites and zero balance locations (ZBL)
- Period Journal Entries and Reconciliations
- Period-end financial close activities. Provides key variance analysis and explanations to Management
- Daily activities include reconciling raw material and finished good production, usage, receipts, and shipments for third-party CoPackers
- Assist with annual physical inventory process
- Process weekly tolling payments, invoices, and assist the co-packer in applying for the cash payments.
- Additional duties may include invoice processing, pallet reconciliations, and special projects.
- Work closely with the Product Costing Manager with building Bill of Materials (BOM), AOP deliverables, and ad-hoc requests.
- Daily activities include working with Shared Services to resolve discrepancies related to raw material receipts, invoice payments, and bottler shipments related to CoPackers
- Assist manager with SOX requirements and audit requests
- Ensure timely communications of any issues to the manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using enterprise financial systems
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office
- CPA is a plus
- SAP systems experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement