This role supports the implementation and deployment of a variety of IT SAP projects utilizing the tech hub. It is a tester role to plan, prepare, and execute project testing in SAP project delivery, with a desired focus on the Global Template. Ensure quality testing across all value streams, and execute responsibilities per project planning, coordinating with core project teams. :
• Manufacturing - Make To Deploy
This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the Global Template project.
• Write test cases and E2E test scenarios across at least 2 SAP value streams / modules, eg. (MFG, FIN, OTC / PTP)
• Identify and document test data across cases and scenarios as part of preparation
• Obtain clarity on business process variation, system design, to define test assets
• Identify and create defects and work with Project team including developers to troubleshoot and help investigate/fix the defect
• Review FSD and TD documents to create test assets including data for RICEFW objects
• Execute test cases per plan and document the results in Testing tools like ALM/VSTS/Azure DevOps
• Support / coordinate test reporting
• Partner with functional / scrum teams to ensure quality test cases
• Review test plans, test cases, scenarios produced by team to ensure standards
• Raise issues and risks in testing to the test lead / project manager
• Review test results with key stakeholders (project manager, test manager, business teams) and obtain feedback and approval
• Guide / coach junior testing resources
• Serve as a key point of contact for testing from a methodology, standards, and quality oversight for key projects
• 25-50% Travel may be required
• 6-8 Years’ experience in SAP Projects as an SAP Test analyst. Resource should have experience as the SAP test analyst and perform the role of testing SME for at least one Process area like OTC or R2R.
• Experience in testing types like Smoke, System, Integration testing, UAT and working with Performance testing team providing functional support.
• Experience in testing integrations with other non-SAP and SAP applications. Resource should have experience in ALE/EDI/IDOC.
• Experience using testing tools like HP ALM, SAP Solution manager, JIRA etc., Microsoft test manager etc.
Job Type: Regular