This role leads the global testing across all projects ensuring governance is adhered to as per Global Testing standards. In addition, it is accountable to deliver all testing under the champ/challenger model, including test management and test execution, delivered by employees and contractors.
Oversee teams of employees and contractors who will deliver test execution services on global related projects.
Oversee teams of employee and contractor Test Managers who will deliver testing services on GLOBAL related projects.
Responsible for performing/reviewing estimation and occasionally execution and management of global testing projects.
Responsible for ensuring Global Testing governance is adhered to in all global projects.
Responsible for delivery of testing for global projects on time, quality and schedule
Manage global stakeholders across D&D, IT Ops, BRM organizations
Oversee significant test automation, data refresh build and maintenance processes
Support Environment Managed Service
• Support global agenda of environment management standards, best practices and tools, as applicable
• Coordinate test environment management with the global /project release manager for effective testing
Support Test Labs
• Support setup and migration of appropriate test lab hardware, etc. in Hyderabad India, mirroring required capabilities from current
• Drives appropriate test coverage for critical initiatives, effectively balancing cost, schedule and quality risks - Making Decisions
• Manages project risks and resets priorities to ensure testing success across multiple initiatives - Making Decisions
• Implements continuous testing process improvements to ensure effective and efficient end-to-end testing services, processes, and governance. - Making Decisions
• Drives maturation of test capabilities to align with industry trends and best practices to meet future business requirements - Making Decisions
• Provides input into the overall testing strategy for automated, regression, performance and operational readiness testing, evaluating capability to build opportunities against the expected return on investment - Consultation
• Manages the global application testing portfolio tracking test resource capacity and utilization against global application testing demand - Making Decisions
• Manages vendor partners compliance with PepsiCo testing standards and execution – Making Decisions
• Provides input into enterprise testing contracts with third party testing partners, including commercial management activities – Consultation, Execution
• Manages a flexible and scalable testing resource pool which can be mobilized against a portfolio of projects utilizing a sector delivery model – Making Decisions, Execution
• Administers people management activities for employees - Execution
• Establishes and monitors effective and efficient global testing governance utilized by Global Testing and all third party testing services – Making Decisions, Execution
• Enhances PepsiCo PLM artifacts as needed to enable agile methodologies, tools and metrics and other appropriate deliverables
Agile knowledge, Test maturity framework knowledge, breadth of application knowledge / expertise throughout PepsiCo
Ability to influence global B2 and B1 customers to invest in testing and automation, adhere to test governance standards, and leverage metrics in decision making. Ability to identify, frame and sell in ideas for additional efficiencies as programs for investment to B1, and 2’s. Ability to consider and understand sector specific leadership needs. Ability to meet specific deadlines across many initiatives without dropping the ball.
Ability to manage the build, deployment and monitoring of governance standards and tools as well as test labs and test environment management managed service. Ability to manage vendor partner to effectively deliver against changing priorities. Ability to juggle a large number of initiatives and manage a large number of stakeholders. Resource requires clear executive level communication and negotiation skills, and ability to lead and influence others.Ability to deliver results and thrive in ambiguity.
Job Type: Regular