This role supports the implementation and deployment of Salesforce and other projects utilizing the tech hub. It is a senior tester role to plan, prepare, and execute project testing in Salesforce. Ensure quality testing across all value streams, and execute responsibilities per project planning, coordinating with core project teams. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles.
• Write test cases and E2E test scenarios to support Salesforce project implementations.
• Identify and document test data across cases and scenarios as part of preparation
• Obtain clarity on business process variation, system design, to define test assets
• Identify and create defects and work with Project team including developers to troubleshoot and help investigate/fix the defect
• Review FSD and TD documents to create test assets.
• Execute test cases per plan and document the results in Testing tools like ALM/VSTS/Azure DevOps
• Support / coordinate test reporting
• Partner with functional / scrum teams to ensure quality test cases
• Review test plans, test cases, scenarios produced by team to ensure standards
• Raise issues and risks in testing to the test lead / project manager
• Review test results with key stakeholders (project manager, test manager, business teams) and obtain feedback and approval
• Guide / coach junior testing resources
• Serve as a key point of contact for testing from a methodology, standards, and quality oversight for key projects
• 25-50% Travel may be required
• 6-8 Years’ experience in Salesforce Functional Testing, Unit Testing, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Load Testing, Deployment Testing.
SalesForce Functional Testing
• Experience in testing types like Smoke, System, Integration testing, UAT and working with Performance testing team providing functional support.
• Should have experience with test data identification, test execution and defect management
• Experience in testing integrations with other applications.
Testing experience should span across implementation lifecycle including, Scope, Identification, Test Design, Test Execution, Reporting to the test manager.
• Resource should understand the various roles in project i.e. Release management, Functional, development, Security and Controls teams.
• Should have experience with test design including developing test cases from requirements or functional specifications/technical specifications, reviewing the test design with functional/business stakeholders
• Managing multiple workstreams
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to provide direct feedback, coaching and receive coaching and respond quickly
• Strong expertise in all test types and Salesforce
Preferred but not required:
• Certification in Agile Methodology
• Certifications in testing tools or testing domain
Job Type: Regular