This role will be responsible for executing the IT Global Testing Test Manager service used by the Global Testing team and the Development and Delivery organization. This role ensures that projects are managed and executed on in a consistent way, globally, leveraging tools and best practices.
1. Supporting defining and evolving the test management service offering across PepsiCo IT
2. Managing resources (contractor via a managed service contract)
3. Managing test management escalations ( level 1) from delivery leads.
4. Lead test execution and ensure deliverables meet schedule and quality
5. Managing tool usage optimization and reporting standards.
6. Align service with overall methodology changes / evolution over time.
7. Assist in ad hoc project work relative to test management.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required. Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
• Good experience working with testing tools (Microfocus ALM, Azure DevOps, UFT, Worksoft, loadrunner, etc.)
• Agile knowledge, breadth of application knowledge / expertise throughout PepsiCo
• Ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
Strong skills in:
o Application Lifecycle Mgmt: Track test plans, sets, defects
o Azure DevOps: Agile Delivery, Build, & CI/CD
High level of understanding desired in:
o Unified Functional Test: non-sap Automated functional testing tool
o Jamo Solutions M-Eux test: Mobile Automated Testing Tool
o Jamo Automator: Cloud based Test Automator for Mobile Apps
o Worksoft Certify: SAP Automation testing tool
o LoadRunner & Performance: Simulate multiple users sessions
• Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
• Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
• Ability to track daily testing execution and work through risks/issues to ensure timely delivery
• Ability to effectively manage an international testing team of experts
• Ability to effectively work with remote teams in different regions of the world
• Strong vendor management abilities.
Job Type: Regular