PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana.
PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), our beverages manufacturing, sales and distribution operating sector in the United States and Canada is seeking a Sales Director to be based in Rogers, AR.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
This position contributes to the success of the PepsiCo by leading the development and execution of the $200MM annual operating plan for PepsiCo’s Juice + Portfolio and Base Water.
- Sales leadership responsibility for Sam’s Club merchants across Chilled Juice, Ambient Juice, and Base WaterDirect manager for an Account Manager leading Single Serve and Value Added Protein
- Manage account communication on promotions and execution opportunities
- Maintains customer focus to proactively identify opportunities to improve service to the customer, quickly and effectively responds to customer problems, partners with other functions/department to meet customer needs.
- Understands and anticipates how business plans and actions will impact both MEC and the customer financially.
- Takes action to proactively resolve issues and identify improvement
- Drives organizational alignment and commitment against Company vision, strategy and priorities
- Leads organizational change by creating a clear vision of the future business requirement
- Expert competencies in influencing/negotiation, innovative business development, stewardship, building a 3-year strategic customer plan and delivering results
- Drives new category, product and package penetration; high level of collaboration with Bottling System
- Translate Knowledge of Consumer, Customer & Price Package Planning into Innovative Business Solutions through value propositions utilizing Collaborating for Value
- Expert understanding of our system economic and value chain model to deliver a favorable financial sales strategyStrong ability to utilize and lead cross-functional partners to advance our position with Sam’s Club
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization.
- A minimum of 5 years of fact-based direct selling experience.
- Previous people management experience.
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external).
- Ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support.
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously.
- Above-average finance skills in order to build compelling profit win for the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in the development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement