PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world.
Lead Agile Coach
In this role you will:
- Act as a trusted advisor and guide within the organization and Agile teams through the Agile and DevOps transformation, particularly in Agile software development mindsets, practices, and tools
- Lead a team of coaches and help define best practices for PepsiCo
- Lead the Agile Coach Community of Practice to improve the processes
- Ensure successful adoption of Scaled Agile for Enterprise (SAFe®) within teams without risking the project delivery
- Work closely with Agile and DevOps Team members, Program Team members, and Leadership to plan and deliver training and coaching
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices, in particular SAFe®,
- Empower Scrum Masters and Product Owners to enable the flow of information, especially high priority items, with team members & stakeholders
- Provide relevant modeling and examples for people to emulate
- Engage with other Agile coaches and LACE for continuous improvement and ongoing learning, and to identify broader organizational need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related; a combination of relevant education and experience will be considered
- 10+ years of related IT experience in technology/software organizations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an Agile environment and experience with Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in delivering Agile training and coaching in a transforming organization
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAFe®
- SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) or SAFe® Program Consultant and Trainer (SPCT) preferred; PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP) and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) considered
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement