The Cyber Intelligence Analyst is responsible for leading the global cyber intelligence function for the Cyber Fusion Center. The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will use all sources of intelligence and technical data collection and analysis in order to produce a common operating picture of threat related activity, threat profiles, and trends. This includes developing and maintaining new technical and non-technical sources of information, threat research, threat profile development, analysis, briefings, and warnings.
Establish a threat modeling methodology to identify, classify, prioritize and report on cyber threats using a structured approach.
- Develops a portfolio of historical threat activity, trends and common attack vectors to predict future incidents.
- Conduct analytic reviews to foster analytic quality
- Provide awareness to internal teams and leadership on changes to the cyber threat landscape through various products.
- Publish internal threat intelligence products and intelligence briefings to provide actionable information to tactical and strategic stakeholders.
- Collect information on threats to the organization through communication with other partner institutions, mailing lists, open source news, and industry partnerships.
- Establish relationships, if applicable, between the GTMR team and other groups, both internal (e.g., legal department, Fraud) and external (e.g., law enforcement agencies, vendors, and public relations professionals)
- Present relevant Cyber Intel findings to variety of audiences (Snr Leadership, IT Teams, User communities, etc)
- 5+ years of experience with conducting all-source intelligence and/or government/military intelligence analysis experience
- Experience with current and historical Threat Actor Group(s) TTPs
- Experience with threat intelligence tools & management platforms
- Intimate knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, or other relevant network defense and intelligence frameworks
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data from multiple sources, documenting the results and providing meaningful analytic products
- Knowledge of the principal methods, procedures, and techniques of gathering information and producing, reporting, and sharing intelligence
- Demonstrated knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Knowledge of intelligence agencies and processes and cyber fusion centers
- Foundational knowledge in information technology, to include hardware, networking, architecture, protocols, files systems and operating systems.
- Knowledge of network security technologies, log formats, SIEM technologies, and security operations
PepsiCo is a business built on iconic brands, an international reach, but above all incredible people. We empower our employees to act like owners, encourage them to voice their opinions fearlessly and to show appreciation for each other’s contributions – big or small. We’re always focused on what matters and we’re committed to celebrating diversity, acting with integrity, and constantly innovating to put smiles on consumers’ faces all over the world. In tough times like these, we’re there for each other. We might be apart, but we’re staying connected, collaborating virtually, and supporting each other just as we always do.
Job Type: Regular