Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Sustainability Planning Coordinator
Develop Environmental Sustainability, Health and Safety strategic plan according business’s priorities, integrating standard EHS considerations and processes into corporate decision making and operations.
Support the implementation of an integrated management system for PepsiCo’s environment, health, and safety compliance programs through standardized systems.
Experience and profile
- Engineering or any career that is compensated with the required work experience
- 2 years + of experience in Environment, Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of EHS Management Systems (GEHSMS) and it’s applicability.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and protocols for Injury and Illness Record keeping.
- Mid-knowledge in ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 and their applicability.
- Familiarity with current EHS regulations.
- Statistical analysis
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to bring a group with varied interests to consensus.
- Ability developed for proper handling of information
- Effective networking skills in a multi-country, multi BU, multi functional region.
- Language: Spanish (native), English (expertise)
- Software: Microsoft Office, Enablon (myEHS), Global Brain, Power BI, Tableau.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Pipeline