Lead, coordinate and execute all operational expenses (OPEX) financial processes for North Central America (Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador), to drive sustainable and profitable growth of the business. Be the key business partner of all functions and areas to enable OPEX to reach the Annual Operating Plan target throughout financial leadership. Guide and partner with budget owner to drive efficiencies and visibility. Lead productivity finance effort and project validation.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Finance, FP&A or Business Administration.
- Expertise in finance and accounting (CPA not required).
- Strong understanding of CPGs business model (distribution, manufacturing, marketing and sales)
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel. SAP knowledge desired
- Go-to-Market knowledge regarding massive consumer goods industry.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills to influence in a matrix organization design
Job Type: Regular