Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we have an exciting role for a Quality Safety Director. This high-level role leads the Quality & Food Safety (Q&FS) for the APAC Sector covering China Foods, China Beverages, Asia Pacific Business Unit, Australia and New Zealand. The responsibility is to ensure Q&FS standard compliance across all Business Unit’s. The role collaborates with Research & Development, Global Functions, Sector Quality Assurance, and Supply Chain to drive implementation and compliance to quality norms in each with strong collaboration with different functions in Sector.
You will be:
- Setting the Sector Quality & Food Safety Strategy
- Governing Q&FS process for all Pepsi brands
- Aligning and working with each BU to deliver all Q&FS targets
- Taking lead on communication on all Q&FS related process between Supply Chain and other functions
- Ensuring flawless execution Q&FS standards/programs in whole Supply Chain
- Looking for opportunities in streamlining process and cost reduction through best practice and new technology
- Collaborating and influencing key stakeholders to drive Q&FS improvements
- Building relevant capability for resources for future seamless integration
- Managing Scale business with establishing robust governance for Q&FS
You will have:
- 15+ years’ experience across Ops verticals with Quality specialisation
- A degree in Chemistry or Food Science
- High leadership capability
- Strong knowledge of business across Food & Beverages
- Solid technical skills and understanding of business levers and models
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geographically, and across multiple cultures
- The willingness and flexibility to travel
- Strong and confident influencing, negotiation, and communication skills
What we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Retail and service discounts through PepsiCo Extras
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through PepsiCo Learning Offerings online
Working at PepsiCo:
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join PepsiCo
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Pipeline