This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Co by leading a team of Retail Sales Professionals for a specific geography or market unit. This person oversees the overall development of the Retail business growth for the area.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Responsibility for the territory to acquire new accounts
• Achieve Retail sales volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory (Large Format and Small Format)
• Provide superior customer service
• Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
• Provide leadership to a team of Retail Sales professionals
• Demonstrate strong analytical and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 7 years sales experience with track record of success on large, complex CPG customers.
• Seven years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
• A minimum of 5 years of fact-based direct selling experience
• Previous people management experience
Skills & Capabilities:
• Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
• Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
• Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external).
• Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment.
• Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
• Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely.
• Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support.
• Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously.
• Above average finance skills in order to build compelling profit wins for customer and internal stakeholders.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
• Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement