- Oversee the weekly close for raw materials and leading the weekly review meeting with Specialists and the Operations Team, driving swift resolution of issues affecting financial performance.
- Represent finance in the weekly QCDM meetings.
- Work with kaizen leaders and green belts to ensure robust productivity calculations are being reviewed and implemented.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and become a trusted advisor; facilitating effective financial management.
- Providing insightful analysis to site operations team and providing explanations for key variances in the weekly and monthly reporting.
- Financial modelling for input into AOP and small capex or productivity initiatives.
- Create, maintain and improve weekly/monthly financial reporting systems, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Completion of SOX controls.
- Provide support and cover for the Manufacturing Overheads Cost Technician.
- Establish sound relations with the Mill Team Leaders & site Oat scheduler to ensure Oat Yield data is accurately captured and reported both weekly and during period close.
- Thorough understanding of financial data and ability to analyse, interpret and communicate it clearly
- Experience in a manufacturing or operational environment preferred
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties
- Results driven and understands the link between action and results
- Self-motivated and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to influence others
- Advanced excel skills
- AAT qualified preferred
#LI-UK Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.