The Sector Transport Asst. Analyst role will be responsible for the development and sustainability of reporting and analytics tools that capture the performance of the PBC productivity agenda. The role will play a partner to the field providing insights and recommendations that ultimately assist in moving the needle for PBNA. As new processes arise, and/or changes in our business occur wherein robust training and deployment strategies are required, this person will aid in leading those field engagements and the overall change management strategy. This person must be able to adapt and flex quickly as new priorities arise, and manage multiple requests while delivering desired results. The analyst will be tasked with building relationships with their field partners, and a level of trust that ensures optimal adoption of new tools and processes.
Additionally, the analyst will play an assisting role in shaping PBC’s AOP and PSP. The applicant will have to balance both short term projects with long term Transport strategies and develop tools that answer both needs. Finally, as PBNA’s Supply Chain grows ever more complex, the tools built by this person will need to continue to evolve to meet the needs of the business, and along with that this person’s creative and strategic thinking, along with their cross-functional collaboration.
Sector transformational analyst role (initial draft of primary responsibilities):
- Transformational project analyst
- Transportation PSP lead analyst (disruptive programs)
- Integration of new technologies to support core and transformational initiatives
- Integration of next-generation tech platforms from PLCI with PBNA (Teradata)
- Project deployment & change management leadership of tactics aimed at core productivity pillars
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 3 years of previous transportation or supply chain work experience with proven business and people results
- Previous experience within the transportation function to include capability development, strategy development and project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for execution
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to research new capabilities from external sources
- Strong resolve while working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, including excellent interpersonal and influence management skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Must have the ability to collaborate with multiple business sectors and functions to gain insight and influence outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional partnerships and work closely with others sharing agendas and team goals
- Ability to handle conflict resolution as well as balance competing priorities and agendas
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement