PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
Seasonal Part-Time Merchandiser
You are passionate about improving the consumer buying experience through execution of flawless merchandising standards. This includes rotating and re-stocking products into shelves, racks, and displays. PepsiCo merchandisers are detail oriented, customer-focused and self-driven to create enticing marketing displays that drive brand awareness of our current promotions.
This is a seasonal position that starts anytime after June and ends in September. There is potential for permanent employment after the seasonal period.
- Hours: Up to 25 hrs/week
- Schedule: Open availability, weekends included
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Merchandising Pepsi products into store shelving, racks, coolers and displays by transporting product from the store’s stock room to different points of purchase using manual or powered equipment
- Maintaining back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Supporting execution of store promotions by ensuring all shelves are filled and promotional materials are maximized throughout the account
- Following FIFO procedures and rotating out expired products to ensure freshness of Pepsi products
- Working collaboratively with the Account Sales Representatives and Delivery teams to provide top quality servicing of all Pepsi accounts
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- You have your high school diploma (or equivalent)
- You hold a valid Class 5 license and have access to your own vehicle
- If you have prior merchandising or customer service experience, that’s an is an asset
- Previous grocery store experience is also an asset
- You must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs unassisted and push or pull up to 200 lbs using a palette jack
- You must enjoy working independently and be self-driven in an autonomous work environment
- You have excellent time management skills and can organize and prioritize your day well
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work