PepsiCo is a $67.2 billion global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved in over 200 countries throughout the world. We operate a comprehensive set of go-to-market systems that include direct store delivery (DSD), warehouse, chilled DSD, food service, eCommerce, distributors, and franchise bottlers.
The BI & Analytics Senior Project Manager will support our North America commercial operations in analyzing internal and external data to develop comprehensive Microsoft Power BI dashboards and other frontline tools. These include detailed excel analysis, working with daily retailer point of sale scan data, shipment data, Microsoft Azure, syndicated data sources, product and customer master files, and a vast array of internal systems.
In this role, you will leverage large data sets to create value-added analysis, design & publish customer dashboards, provide ad hoc project support for customer & industry initiatives, and project manages multiple initiatives. The key to success in the position is the ability to execute against multiple priorities at once while maintaining awareness of meeting the required deliverables. The position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across functions and all levels of the organization. This role is critical in serving to translate detailed datasets into concise, actionable insights for leaders across multiple functions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Design dashboards for frontline through senior executives (primarily in Power BI & Excel)
- Ability to query and develop database connectivity (SQL Server, Azure, Teradata, etc.)
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across Business and IT functions
- Broad industry knowledge of latest BI tools and technology that can be leveraged
- User interface design capabilities supporting high quality visual and functional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 Suite: Power BI, Excel, Access, SharePoint, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Basic Programming Language Skills (VB, SQL, DAX)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree required
- Two plus years of experience with advanced analytics or Master’s in BI and Analytics or MBA
- Work independently with excellent decision-making skills
- Manage multiple project timelines and meet project deliverables
- Handle sensitive information and data appropriately
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement