Responsible to manage and consolidate all Transformation and Productivity agenda in the whole Controllership, including the 4 pillars related to Control Vision: A) Controls Automation, B) Cost to Operate reduction, C) D+1 (Closing Books in 1 day instead of 5 days) & D) People Engagement and new competencies development for Control associates.
- Project Management: Coordinate and consolidate all Portfolio projects and initiatives related to the 4 pillars Vision, in order to manage and tracks status, provide visibility and report progress and results to Controller, Control Directors & Control Transformation Council, influencing and collaborating with multiple PMO's of the initiatives and tracks.
- Responsible to Coordinate Control Transformation Council on a Quarterly basis in accordance with Governance, ensuring projects status report, provide risks , heads Ups, support and sponsor needed and decision making.
- Support functional PMO's, by providing guidance, methodology, best practices, and a linkage with enabling functional areas like HR, IT, LATAM COE, PMF Transformation Office, external consultants etc, order to offer different solutions that enhance projects.
- Responsible to drive Strategy and Guidance in order to ensure VISION compliance.
- High Experience as PMO in Controllership and / or other areas (At least 2/3 years)
- Solid Controllership & PepsiCo Knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Administrator, Engineer and / or other related
- PMO / Kaizen / L6S and / other Certifications
- Robust leadership skills and high influence within multiple areas at different levels in Controllership and Organization in order achieve results.
- Networking at all levels in Organization.
- High communication and negotiation skills.
Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido