- Drive compliance with accounting standards, PEP policies and the Global Control Standard (GCS) through effective communication and training of Global Group teams.
- Training sessions to also address the contract database, approval matrix, and educating teams on accounting classifications (e.g., A&M vs G&A)
- Work with 3rd party vendor to complete the development and rollout of the contract database and approval workflow
- Bring all key stakeholders along to ensure support and alignment at the rollout
- Obtain support from the leadership of each group regarding the rollout, training, and participation of their team members to drive full adoption
- Utilize reporting from the database to drive awareness of any policy/process exceptions and gain support from leadership to address
- Drive the use of standard pre-approved legal templates and ensure full utilization of the reporting capabilities of the contract database
- Determine the optimal approach to system administrator role and align with teams impacted
- Support any audits of the Global Groups and Functions and address control-related audit observations
- Support the development of new business models in the Global Groups (e.g. Consumer Insights work previously done by 3rd parties now moving to in-house model) ensuring the right accounting and adequate controls and processes in place from the start.
- Work with SME’s in tax, treasury, corporate FP&A (capex) and corporate technical accounting to address questions as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- Operational and technical control experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in accounting/auditing
- A mix of public and private experience preferred
- System project management experience a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement