- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using UIPath platform
- Strong hands-on UiPath RPA-BOT development and production deployment experience in multiple projects
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Maintain proper documentation (Process Design and Solution Design Documents-PDD, SDD) for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase
- Experienced with agile development methodology (i.e. Safe Agile)
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a change control process
- Basic DBMS skills and SQL skills.
- Exporsure to advanced automation skills such as document processing using OCR, Computer vision.
- Exposure to machine learning techniques and understanding of various models
- Good exposure to error handling and recovery strategies.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of hands-on development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts
- Solid programming background, preferably in VB, C#, .NET
- 1+ years of relevant hands-on automation experience using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and or UiPath
- Exposure to MS Azure cloud
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products and hand-on experience on UiPath
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Must be a team player, ability to work to balance between multiple deliverables.
- Excellent Communicator
Job Type: Regular