IT Analyst / Manager – S/4 Trade promotion Management (TPM) Functional Analyst will be part of the S4 Competency center being setup under D&D function in Tech Hub at Hyderabad. This role be responsible for design, build, test and govern the Change request and configuration requests in the Customer Business Planning , Pricing & Rebates and Trade Optimization capabilities area. The role works with group of expert partners (contractor) professionals to deliver the solutions on time at high quality with optimal cost and protects the integrity of the global solution templates. This role is part of the capability within D&D function to deploy the PepsiCo Global template (PGT) in agile manner to markets.
Work alongwith extended partner team to execute all Configuration Requests and Change requests within sprint.- Accountable
• Ensure quality and own the system /feature delivered to deployment team - Accountable
• Provide inputs on decision-making for Trade Management and Optimization localization of functionality in the Global Template during deployment - Consult / Execute
• Partner with the functional teams Customer Business Planning, Pricing & Rebates and Trade Optimization areas to bring in complete integration of various processes which will ensure deployment of end-to-end solution – Consult / Execute
• Ideate and Collaborate with the Customer Business Planning Global Process Lead, Global Trade Optimization Global Process Lead and Global SMEs to implement and deploy the Global Template – Consult/Execute
• Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities – Consult / Execute
• Provide input for global lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the sectors – Consult / Execute
• Partner with all scrum teams to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology – Consult / Execute
• Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against – Consult / Execute
• Provide input for key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies – Consult / Execute
• Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements - Consult / Execute
• Adopt and adhere to Agile principles and values (see www.agilemanifesto.org):
o Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
o Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
o Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer review within teams.
For years of Experience, provide detail such as:
- 2+ years java development
- 5+ years project management
- 3+ years people management
• 5-7 years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP TPM with a focus on Funds, Promotion Planning, Claims and Optimization solutions.
Mandatory Technical Skills :
In depth knowledge of Pricing, Rebates, CRM Marketing and Sales orders modules to support Funds, claims promotion planning processes. Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the Promotion Planning and Execution (business partner and roles, customer hierarchy, etc.); Pricing & Rebates (pricing condition maintenance, agreements, pricing reports, etc.)
• Knowledge of integration points to functional areas like finance, order to cash and data and analytics and related business processes.
• At one SAP implementation project experience is must.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
• Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solman 7+, MS VSTS, Quality Center and MS Project, Azure DevOps
• Solves highly complex problems within their work team
• Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
• Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and changeRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular