Auto req ID: 209867BR
Main Purpose :
IT Sr Analyst / Sr Manager – PGT Solution Data Specialist will be part of the PGT Solution Design Team being setup under D&D function in Tech Hub at Hyderabad. This position will be responsible for supporting multiple PepsiCo Global Template (PGT) Value Stream teams to drive master data design in multiple functional areas (also known as Value Streams), and ensuring that the master and reference data design effectively meets PepsiCo’s global and market deployment requirements.
- Partner with multiple Value Stream Global Process Leads, Solution Design Leads and other subject matter expert resources to support the data design and data standards for the S/4 Global Template end-to-end solution – Consult/Execute
- Provide input into the PGT Design Authority governance process for Change Requests submitted during projects and sustain, that may impact Data Standards and Data functionality (any and all Value Streams may be covered) – Consult/Execute
- Support the Test Data Strategy for the PGT, covering support for Project deployments and Global Template expansion initiatives, by creating and certifying test data (including for Data Acceleration and Sprint Data setup), using hands-on entry and other data management tools as needed – Execute
- Under the direction of the Solution Design Data Lead, work with Value Stream Solution Design Leads to create detailed data standards for master and reference data, and ensure standards and key decisions are properly documented (i.e. KDDs, DDs, Metadata, DQ Rules, CRDs) – Execute
- Partner with the Data capability delivery teams (i.e. Conversion & Readiness, Master Data Governance) to ensure that solution data design changes are incorporated into the PGT Common Data Framework tools, especially MDG and GDQ – Consulted
- Validate the Data-owned configuration for PGT in support of the Project deployments – such as for Product Hierarchy, Material Groups, UOMs and Classification setup – following the methodologies as defined by the PGT – Execute
- Support onboarding and KT for project resources commencing PGT deployments - Execute
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a dedicated Data role, most likely as part of an Data Management Organization (DMO) type of organization. In depth knowledge and expertise of one ore more of the core SAP master data domains is required: Customer, Vendor, Material or Finance. Experience with identifying and defining data standards for SAP is highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 full deployment lifecycle experience (from inception to rollout) of the SAP platform (ECC or S/4) in a data or functional role, which may include hands-on practice of performing functional configuration and using standard SAP tools such as Solution Manager.
- Good knowledge in one or more process areas as defined by SAP – most common ones are FI/CO, SD, MM, PP.
- Data-driven mindset, leveraging a structured analytical approach, and comfortable with manipulating and profiling large volumes of data (demonstrated by skills in SQL, Excel, Access) and data management responsibilities (such as leveraging WinShuttle, MDM/MDG, workflow)
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments (particularly at a global or corporation-wide level)
- Excellent oral and written skills to provide clear documentation to project teams, the management and executive leadership, and across multiple geographies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences, deal with ambiguity, and succeed against in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge and experience in the Agile Methodology and related tools (such as MS VSTS) desired
Job Type: Regular