| Main Purpose: |
The purpose of this role is to provide account management services for multiple brokerage customers. Such services include business development, understanding both the customers and PLCIs network, as well as customer collaboration on all logistics matters.
Management of approximately $5-10MM per year book of business. Will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with assigned top tier accounts.
* Learn customers’ supply chain practices with strict attention to detail
* Accept, build and schedule all customer shipments correctly with all pertinent information and documentation
* Continuously identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts to maintain favorable service perception
* Align with management on weekly/by period/annual revenue targets
Scope of Interactions:
* 70% External – New and existing customers and asset based carriers
* 30% Internal - Collaboration with business development, carrier ops, IT, and leadership team
Bachelor's degree or equivalent brokerage logistics experience required.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement