Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Doritos, Nobby’s Nuts, Red Rock Deli, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Tingalpa Distribution team as a Distribution Centre Administrator on a permanent, full-time basis.
Reporting to the Inventory Manager, this role will see you gain knowledge and understanding of the key functions within The Smith’s Snackfood Company’s Operations environment.
You will predominantly be processing and managing imports and exports and looking after the Accounts Payable process for the Distribution Centre.
- Management of consumables, suppliers, import/export orders and inter-plant transfers; creating and processing invoices, purchase orders and end of month costings accordingly.
- Daily use of SAP and MyBuy system, adjusting Purchase Orders and Catalogues to reflect new and discontinued materials. This includes following up suppliers and vendors to get accurate and up to date information.
- Assist with stocktaking and audits as required and participate in ad-hoc tasks as and when required: Reception coverage and assistance in projects.
- National Service and Distribution reporting.
- Actively participate in site-wide engagement initiatives to improve the workplace productivity and culture.
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to analyse information and generate accurate reports within deadline.
- Time-management, prioritisation and the ability to work under pressure are essential in this role.
- Experience and knowledge in managing import and export orders as well as Accounts Payable processing.
- SAP knowledge is advantageous.
- A team player who is flexible in their approach to tasks and remains energetic and enthusiastic when working autonomously or as part of the team.
- Initiative to learn new skills, challenge yourself and progress your career within PepsiCo.
- Career development opportunities across our entire global organisation.
- Free on-site health facilities: Personal Training, Physiotherapy & 24-Hour Wellness Centre.
- Great team environment!
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s job application process:
- Submit your application
- Skills assessment
- Reference and background checks
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/pepsicoRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular