Across PepsiCo, we continue to build new capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth. The operating environment in which we do business is undergoing immense change, and it’s imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and consumers. Digital technology is one such force of change, and the way we interact with retailers, shoppers and consumers is evolving at a dramatic pace. The impact of Digital / eCommerce has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment with groceries/consumables being the next space that external experts and large players (e.g., Amazon, Walmart) are betting on. As a result, e-commerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity to accelerate growth for PepsiCo going forward.
This position will be responsible for developing and delivering our e-commerce network optimization. This capability supports both the near-term strategic objectives while developing longer-term Supply Chain capabilities. The position will interface with all levels or the organization and work collaboratively across multiple business teams, Business Units, and functions.
- This position will lead PepsiCo’s eCommerce Supply Chain analysis and expansion agenda into 3PL and internal DC/Warehouse partners providing direct fulfilment across all BUs
- The translation of data, forecasts, capacity analysis into a Supply Chain eCommerce Direct Fulfillment strategy into actionable work plans and deliverables including roadmaps, expansion plans, route optimizations
- This position will be responsible for implementing the short term to midterm direct fulfilment strategy across all BUs
- Work closely with the IT and Data Science teams across all BUs and Global eComm to build Direct Fulfillment capability via integrations with external omnichannel software integration, 3PLs, and internal sites
- Lead AOP development for direct fulfilment including analysis and presentation preparation
- Provide counsel to a broad range of Supply Chain leaders on the impact to the Supply Chain for Direct Fulfillment
- Positively influence at all levels within and outside the organization as a thought leader
- Have regular touchpoints with the Direct Fulfillment providers to review Cost and Service KPIs
- Providing insightful analysis of business results to senior Supply Chain Leaders on performance and ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem-solving and business improving recommendations
- Creatively identify opportunities for technology to enable increased service levels
- Manage a workgroup of highly motivated and results-focused individuals
- Develop long-term people capability in the workgroup
- BA or relevant Degree (Operations, Supply Chain) from a rigorous graduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Hands-on experience with Simulation and Planning software like Llamasoft
- 5+ years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data-intensive and/or strategic role, preferably with significant experience in Supply Chain and/or online retail
- Track-record of effectively managing projects to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Ability to cross-functionally partner with and influence/inspire key decision-makers in the organization
- Ability to build and condition data repositories across a supply chain organization
- Ability to think creatively and quantify multiple scenarios
- Ability to lead effectively in an unstructured cross-BU environment, and to maintain a level of executive maturity through stressful situations
- Innovative and Independent thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Ability to effectively engage and articulate IT concepts at the Tactical and Operational levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively work with IT and the Supply Chain managers across each Business Unit
- Deep working understanding of Llamasoft and Small Parcel systems (Worldship, Ship Hero, etc.)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement