Across PepsiCo, we continue to build new capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth. The operating environment in which we do business is undergoing immense change, and it’s imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and consumers. Digital technology is one such force of change, and the way we interact with retailers, shoppers and consumers is evolving at a dramatic pace. The impact of Digital / eCommerce has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment with groceries/consumables being the next space that external experts and large players (e.g., Amazon, Walmart) are betting on. As a result, e-commerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity to accelerate growth for PepsiCo going forward.
This position will be responsible for implementing our eComm Supply Chain technology capability focusing on SodaStream and PBC Business Units (e.g. SAP, WMS, EDI, API) roadmap. This capability supports both the near-term tactical technology objectives while developing longer-term strategic Supply Chain capabilities. The position will interface with all levels of the organization and work collaboratively across multiple business teams, Business Units, and functions.
- This position will manage the implementation of PepsiCo’s eCommerce Supply Chain Technology agenda. This Position will be the voice of eComm to the broader PepsiCo organization.
- This position will be a focus on SodaStream and PBC Business Units for IT integration and business data setup and configuration. The role will ensure all KPIs, Timelines and budgets are met for specific supply chain projects for eCommerce.
- Responsible for integrating with the SodaStream Supply Chain and sales teams to execute key IT deliverables as well as solution existing business problems into the functional system and process enhancements.
- Responsible for ensuring execution of the Near-term and Midterm pipeline for supply chain projects across multiple applications to support the broader eCommerce Supply Chain Strategy.
- The translation of the Supply Chain eCommerce business processes into actionable work plans and deliverables including the return, risk, technology and capability investment, customer growth and KPM impact.
- Collaborating with SMEs and business partners to execute the agreed strategy to deliver Best in Class performance – in both the near term immediate capabilities and in the long-term for sustained performance.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve project methodology and work processes to reduce deployment timeframes and increase PepsiCo’s agility.
- Positively influence at all levels within and outside the organization as a technology subject matter expert.
- Ensure that eCommerce projects and solutions delivery projected deliverables and metric improvements.
- Provide insightful analysis and status updates of technology capabilities to senior Supply Chain Leaders.
- Creatively identify opportunities for technology to enable increased service levels, reduces costs and increase speed to market.
- BA or relevant Degree (Operations, Supply Chain, or IT) from a rigorous program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 5+ years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data-intensive and/or strategic role, preferably with experience in PBNA Supply Chain and/or online retail
- Track-record of effectively managing projects to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Ability to cross-functionally partner with and influence/inspire key decision-makers in the organization
- Ability to lead and drive an agenda through the organization to deliver results
- Deep understanding of PepsiCo supply chain systems, data, capabilities and operating model, preferably across multiple BUs
- Ability to lead effectively in an unstructured cross-BU and cross-functional environment
- Able to maintain a level of executive maturity through stressful situations
- An innovative and independent thinker with a focus on business process improvement
- Ability to effectively engage and articulate Operations and IT concepts across Strategic, Tactical, and Operational levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively work with IT and the Supply Chain managers across each Business Unit
- Deep working understanding of SAP, WMS systems and EDI
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement