This position will serve as the Subject Matter Expert on the Enterprise Identity and Access Management (EIAM) Team for all the sectors.
Associate specialist is required to interact with IT, application and business teams during overlap US central time zone through 12:00 PM central. Actively work with multiple application teams to ensure all user/system access security is successfully incorporated into global access management processes. This position is accountable for ensuring Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Systems are current and functional in PepsiCo landscape. This position also ensures MFA is implemented on appropriate applications globally to reduce risk of unauthorized access enhance security. The Associate Specialist is responsible for ensuring the consistent and timely monitoring of MFA systems and tracking the remediation efforts as applicable.
This Associate Specialist reports into the ISG Risk and Compliance Sr. Manager who has overall responsibility for access to applications/systems integrated with MFA globally. The scope of the project involvement and the expectation of highly developed subject matter skills of the associate in this position will be required to drive common global objectives and reduce the risk of unauthorized access.
The Associate Specialist will be responsible for hands on integration efforts with PepsiCo's Identity and Access Management solutions. The Associate specialist will work with various PepsiCo project teams and other staff developers and operations team to ensure that PepsiCo Information Security Guidelines and standards are adhered to while meeting the requirements for the business.
Lead the Multi Factor Authentication projects to continuously improve, reduce risk associated with Access Management functionality, while driving future direction and evolution of Access management technologies and processes.
Lead the implementation and architecture of Multi Factor Authentication tools for user management
Architect secure computing, best practices and procedures, and communicate Information Security best practices throughout Multi Factor Authentication Platform.
Lead the root cause analysis and resolve issues quickly identifying the best option in an emergency situation.
- Lead general purpose services, usable by a variety of authorized systems and applications
- Customization of Multi Factor Authentication product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionality
- Interaction with application teams that manage major user repositories and/or need to automate/standardize user access request process, to gather requirements, design and deliver solution to integrate with PepsiCo Multi Factor authentication implementation
- Gather requirements and guidelines and recommend the right integration pattern for applications needing services, taking into consideration the impact to the environment and standards set in PepsiCo
- Create and maintain documentation for security related activities and metrics reporting
- Advocate secure computing practices and procedures, and communicate Information Security best practices throughout the company.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly identifying the best option in an emergency situation
- Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business folks across the Enterprise
- This role will support users and Information Technology teams. The scope of this job relates to servers, applications, and users globally.
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc needed for the job.
- Bachelors or degree in Information Technology, a related discipline
- Master degree OR a minimum of 3 years information technology and security experience;
- 6+ years of experience of information security experience with a focus in RSA or comparable two factor authentication products.
- CA IDM - Good hands on experience
- JAVA, JSP - Hands on experience in programing
- Directories - LDAP (Expertise)
- SailPoint, OIM - (Optional tool exposure)
- LINIX, Windows (Operating system background)
- Communication - Good skills
- SSO, Siteminder, SAML, OKTA, O’Auth etc., - Good to have
- Hands on experience on CA IDM and programming languages – Java & JSP
- design and develop custom adapter solutions that meet complex business requirements preferred;
- 6+ years of experience with troubleshooting issues with Access Management solutions, and n-tier Web applications
- Must have 5+ years’ experience with web application development using J2EE components such as JSP, Servlet, Web and Rest Services, JDBC, JNDI, etc., and experience with web application deployment on JBOSS, Tomcat platform; in addition to, performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting web applications on a JBOSS platform
- Working experience with building and using MAVEN scripts.
- 1 plus years of experience in RPA for automation.
- 3 plus years of experience in Splunk.
- Infrastructure experience with supporting Multi Factor Authentication solution on Linux platform
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle at an enterprise level;
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously;
- Demonstrated track record as a team player; and
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Regular