In this role, the Sr. Director of Logistics provides leadership insight, strategy development and ensures flawless execution of fleet, warehouse and transport operations for the South Division.
Providing leadership and strategic thinking, improving service to sales, productivity and setting the fleet, transport asset strategy are key focus areas for this position. Transforming the E2E supply chain and the continued integration of process from palletizer to store shelf will be a key forward focus.
- Lead and manage the South Division Fleet, Transport and Plant Warehouse P&L
- South Division Service (%OOS, STS)
- WHD South Division Transport and Warehouse P&L
- WHD South Division Customer Service (RAD, Customer Fines, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree preferably with Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering major
- Minimum 12 years experience in Manufacturing, Logistics and/or Planning
- Experience with P&L Management
- Extensive people leadership experience
- Multi-site, Multi-business unit experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to lead in a matrixed environment along with providing a long term vision for the functions
- Project management and transformational change experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement