Main Purpose :
Informatica DDH MW Development & governance analyst will be responsible for timely delivery of high-quality reliable and cost-effective integration solutions from/to Informatica DDH to Internal and External Applications – Salesforce, MC1, JDA, and SAP etc. This involves defined design guidelines and best practices related to Informatica DDH. In addition, Informatica DDH MW Development Analyst is expected to perform design and QA reviews for interfaces developed by our vendor partners and ensure strict adherence to PepsiCo’s global development processes. Finally, the Informatica DDH MW Development Analyst may be responsible for coding/building interfaces under certain conditions driven by business need and/or solution complexity.
• Performs complex design and development for Informatica Data Distribution Hub(DDH) interfaces
• Provides input to Informatica DDH related development standards and improvements to our QA and governance processes
• Accountable for Quality Assurance of code/technical design reviews for junior developers
• Provide application debugging support and code fixes for identified issues and builds for optimal quality
• Works with customers and IT partners globally to identify and resolve application issues, escalating as required
• Partner closely with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources.
• Develops, executes and maintains test plans and test cases for unit testing efforts
• Provides Technical cut-over, Go-Live and Hypercare support
- 2+ years java development
- 5+ years project management
- 3+ years people management
- 1 year of hands on experience with DDH building publications and subscriptions
- 6-8 years of hands on experience with Informatica interfacing with Enterprise Applications – Salesforce, JDA, Oracle ERP, Teradata, SAP Enterprise HANA, SAP S4, ECC etc.
Mandatory Technical Skills :
• Applied experience in Informatica Power Center Client with XML Files, Flat Data files, JDBC – Oracle/Teradata, MQ, EMS, Web Services and SOA.
• Proficient at application level as well as data level integration using ETL Data Mapping & transformation tools
• Experience with Data modeling and Data Definition Language(DDL) scripting
• Experience with TIBCO BW and JMS is a plus
• Full lifecycle experience surrounding interfaces development - Requirements, Design, Data Mapping & Transformations, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support
Differentiating competencies :
• Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
• Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirementsRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular