f you are thirsty for challenge, creative, love to be on the road, and work best in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this opportunity is for you!
- We are looking for Bachelor students that want to gain field experience… Nothing better for your future career!
- Our internships can be renewed and allow you to take on new challenges with increasing responsibilities and guaranteed autonomy!
- Our internships have a duration of 4 months
- It is an experience that could allow you to springboard to our new graduate sales leadership program and shine your long-term career
The focus of the term is assisting in product sales, sales/marketing projects, special events, product resets and merchandising. The internship's goal is to create a relationship between interns and PBC so that successful interns can enter PBC's Leadership Development Program upon graduation.
Territory to cover: Dartmouth, Bridgewater and Truro
Term: September – December 2020, 4 months contract, Full-Time (40 hours/ week)
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be working on:
- Executing our sales plans through selling, merchandising, shelving and building exciting displays in a specifically assigned territory;
- Educating and exciting customers about our existing portfolio of beverages and upcoming innovations;
- Developing develop assigned accounts to achieve sales, market share, product distribution, and customer service targets;
- Providing an exceptional level of sales consultation, customer service, and innovative solutions;
- Working closely with the delivery and merchandising departments to ensure top quality servicing of all Pepsi accounts;
- Working on a project related to marketing, sales or process improvement.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- University student entering third or fourth year in business, sales, or marketing major
- Flexibility to work early mornings and weekends if needed
- Access to a vehicle and valid Driver License
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Sales experience, an asset
- Be focused on customer service
- Be a team player and demonstrate leadership
- Be able to solve problems and take decisions
Job Type: Pipeline